• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC Spoiler for Adventures in the Forgotten Realms: Dungeon Mechanics.

Vael

Legend
No doubt, but it's weird that they priced these out before they were even released. It's weirder that the basic lands are priced at $5 a piece, I mean it's great art and the flavour text is a first, but it's not like once the set releases there won't be tons of them out there, they are basic lands. There are plenty of Mythic Rares that don't go for $5usd.
Buy a Bundle and you'll get 40 of them, half in foil.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)

Tiamat is already worth $80usd and she hadn't even been released yet. The Showcase Drizzt is 45 dollars. I'm amazed so many of these cards are worth this much. I mean even the basic lands are being priced at $5usd.
Some of that is pre-release hype. Singles prices tend to fluctuate a lot until a few weeks after release, when a good amount of product has been opened, a number of the chase Rares are in circulation on the secondary market, and the standard metagame has started to settle.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
No doubt, but it's weird that they priced these out before they were even released. It's weirder that the basic lands are priced at $5 a piece, I mean it's great art and the flavour text is a first, but it's not like once the set releases there won't be tons of them out there, they are basic lands. There are plenty of Mythic Rares that don't go for $5usd.
Not that weird. These are pre-order prices set by secondary market resellers. If rubes are willing to pay $5 for basic lands that haven’t even been printed yet, resellers will sell them for that price.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I really want to get this out against someone playing old school affinity...
1623438126951.png

Remove ads