• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 1E 1E Fiend Folio monsters in 4E Monster Manual!

IanB

First Post
Zander said:
IMO, for pure reading pleasure, ToH was the best 3.x book.

Did the revision clean it up a lot? I had the original one from early 3.0 and it was so completely riddled with errors I swore off buying from that publisher entirely.

catsclaw227

First Post
IanB said:
Did the revision clean it up a lot? I had the original one from early 3.0 and it was so completely riddled with errors I swore off buying from that publisher entirely.
That's too bad, 'cause Necromancer games is/was one of the very best 3.x publishers, especially of modules.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Piratecat said:
Awesome trivia: our newest admin Plane Sailing is the original author of the Quillan, the Stunjelly and the Shadow Demon in the 1e FF!

Smiles :D

n.b. I've been really chuffed to see the Qullan in Mike Mearls' sig (over on the wizards boards, I think).

I'd love to see the Qullan and the Shadow Demon make it into the 4e Monster Manual :)

Cheers

Pale

First Post
IanB said:

I'm going to have to say that's a shame as well. Tons of great stuff came out of Necromancer games for 3.X.

And it looks like tons of great stuff planned for 4E as well.

Remember, people do actually get better with practice.

kennew142

First Post
catsclaw227 said:
That's too bad, 'cause Necromancer games is/was one of the very best 3.x publishers, especially of modules.

I will heartily concur with the last point. Although I seldom run published scenarios, I buy a lot of them. Many of the Necromancer scenarios provided inspiration for my FR campaign. I still have some great ideas on hold that I intend to use in my upcoming homebrew.

hong

WotC's bitch
Plane Sailing said:
Smiles :D

n.b. I've been really chuffed to see the Qullan in Mike Mearls' sig (over on the wizards boards, I think).

Bah. And here I've been proclaiming my pee-pee love for Mearls for MONTHS, and do I get any acknowledgement? No. How about a boot to lick? No. Not even a restraining order? No. Whereas some hussy admin who had a weird ass monster published 20 years ago in a book full of weird ass monsters gets into the sig. There's no justice in this world, I tell you.

hong

WotC's bitch
hong said:
Whereas some hussy admin who had a weird ass monster published 20 years ago in a book full of weird ass monsters gets into the sig.

hyphen.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads