Thread Not Found (Unless I Log Out)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Then your issue is the same one @Maxperson is experiencing in the Ethics of 2 way block thread. You cannot see threads by people who have blocked you.
Apparently so, but I'd swear that it didn't work that way before. Until very recently, you could see threads started by someone who had you on ignore; you just couldn't see their subsequent posts. Being locked out of a thread completely is much more egregious.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Apparently so, but I'd swear that it didn't work that way before. Until very recently, you could see threads started by someone who had you on ignore; you just couldn't see their subsequent posts. Being locked out of a thread completely is much more egregious.
You are correct that it did not work that way before. Wonder what may have changed.

CapnZapp

Legend
No, that one's also gone (unless I log out).
Both
and

are threads started by Morrus (who obviously starts more threads than most people around here). Here are a few other threads started by him recently:

If you can read most threads, but none of the above, I think everything that needs to be said has been already.

What you could try is disabling the removal of ignored content in your settings. Maybe this would at least show you the thread.

1714046456674.png

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I think that the issue is obvious, by now. Morrus has activated two-way ignore, which prevents users who he has blocked from reading his posts. Until recently, this still allowed ignored users to read threads started by the one who is blocking. This has now changed. As I argued in another thread, this - IMHO - is not a good change, but I don't know if it is a change in the software or a specific change by EN World.

Remove ads