• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quick SRD Question

Mordane76

First Post
Crud. I'm trying to figure out an ad-hoc award for a significant portion of the story so far, and I wanted some ideas on what I should consider.

Thanks for the quick response. I was afraid that was what the answer was.

The XP per level is pretty easy to work out. 0xp at 1st Level, 1k at 2nd, 3k, 6k and so on. For XP per CR, a CR3 encounter for a party of 4 3rd level characters is worth 900xp total. Add 300xp for each level above that. i.e 4 4th level characters, CR4 encounter = 1,200xp and so on.

This should give you a baseline to workfrom at least if your figures divert from the standard.

Olaf the Stout

Scribble

First Post
Hawklord said:
You can find it on the Wizard's website here:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dnd_dmg_xpfinal.asp

This is the 3.0 chart, but I dont think the chart actually changed in 3.5, just the method of allocating XP.

cheers

For some reason I'm kind of always amazed at the random stuff still up on the wizards website...

I wonder if you looked hard enough could you find anything from the old 2e days hanging around on there... :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads