• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Planescape Planescape - what would you like to see?

Abstruse

Legend
I don't plan to play 5e (I'm happy with my edition), and so I doubt I will buy any 5e books.

There's a good chance that many of the campaign setting material will be edition-neutral similar to the last few "4e" books that were printed. That's not settled yet, so we don't know for sure. Might tempt you to pick up some of the campaign setting stuff at least.

Charles Wright

First Post
I would like for the only thing to have Planescape-heavy jargon to be Planescape adventures and a book (or section of a book) about Sigil.

I much prefer the rest of my planar reading experience to not have that pseudo-cockney slang all over it. As much as I like the flavor of that, I don't need it when Elysium is being described to me.

Oryan77

Adventurer
There's a good chance that many of the campaign setting material will be edition-neutral similar to the last few "4e" books that were printed. That's not settled yet, so we don't know for sure. Might tempt you to pick up some of the campaign setting stuff at least.

I forgot about that. I did buy a couple of the last adventures that came out that were supposed to be edition neutral. I have not actually read through them yet though. So I shouldn't say that I won't buy any 5e books. I would buy it if it was something I could use in my 3.5 game. If it was planar specific that I could use for my Planescape game, WotC will still have my money for life!

Remove ads