• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Free [Mike Myler and Rogue Genius Games] The VERANTHEA CODEX Kickstarter ends IN THE NEXT HOUR and is FUNDED! Get your 4 free preview PDFs now! Softcover v

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
I was a guest on Back It! with the Nerd Nighters! Host JR Honeycutt and Bo'Marr Punk (creator of Pure Steam!) talk with me about what makes Veranthea different from the other settings out there and how I went about getting the Kickstarter together!

[video=youtube_share;LAbNVidlI9Q]http://youtu.be/LAbNVidlI9Q[/video]

We're also doing a second live Q&A at 9 PM EST on Wednesday September 24th! Submit questions now!

Last edited:

Mike Myler

Mike Myler

It's a busy day for the Veranthea Codex!

To start you off, Brian Wiborg Monster has written up Kratcher the Ogress-Magi, and artist Indi Martin has some concept artwork for the warlord of Grethadnis!

Next there's the conduit class pay-what-you-want PDF from Amora Game. If you've been wondering about those magic battery folk I keep talking about in Urethiel, you absolutely need to go download a copy.

Finally, the second Live Q&A is tonight! Join me and the core team when the broadcast goes out at 9 PM EST. Keep an eye on the Facebook page for the hyperlink as soon as we go live. :D

Mike Myler

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads