• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Or we can restore him to flesh, heal him and let him find suitable House that will want a wizard of old and is willing to regenerate him. Anything is better than languishing here. Hopefully, he won't die the moment he gets out of the labyrinth
Double-post

I'm an idiot: Make Whole is a second level cleric spell and would have restored the statue fully but I studied Stone Shape instead. There's way too many spells to remember.

In this post is the info about the Altar and an (item?) or entity? name Ting.

Last edited:

Carrying it would be faster - that's why I asked about floating disc. But maybe two or three (Tim, Rockhorn and Spritewing can carry it)?
Yeah, Tim’s dragging weight is 6000lbs

But dragging is, at worst, half or 1/4 movement. It wouldn’t take him long to haul it out

@Tellerian Hawke I think neurotic calculated the statue’s weight around 4000lbs. If it was granite. But granite is a pretty hard stone and wouldn’t erode as quickly. It might be a lighter/less dense stone.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Hmmm... RAW says "inert statue of stone," but does not mention stone type nor weight. So I guess it's the DM's call. But given that limestone is a material component used to cast the spell, my inclination would be to say that the statue is limestone.

Hmmm... RAW says "inert statue of stone," but does not mention stone type nor weight. So I guess it's the DM's call. But given that limestone is a material component used to cast the spell, my inclination would be to say that the statue is limestone.
Using Google-fu, Limestone is 1.5-2.7 grams/cubic cm. An average male is 87 litres(87,000 cubic cm), multiplied by 2.7 Which would weigh 234,900grams.

So 234.9kg. Which is around 518lbs

It turns out that granite isn’t much heavier than limestone

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm working on my next reply right now. It will be a long one.

BTW, I've got a new keyboard, so it will take me a little while to get used to typing and editing with it. I got so used to using my old keyboard mainly by touch without having to look at every key.

Remove ads