• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Black Flag [Kobold Press] Black Flag Friday

darjr

I crit!
Just went to demiplane and clicked on "what's new".....April, 2022 is the last entry.

Do they update the tools that often :)

Anyone use this yet for anything, or is it largely beta still?

My players and I couldn't make a PC w/o a tool at this point.....(exaggeration, but still).
The character sheet is in beta, I think.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
They have more frequent updates in their forums: Latest News & Announcements. As far as I can tell, the Pathfinder Nexus/space is the most advanced one (I'm personally still waiting for them to get to Vaesen and Forbidden Lands in the Freeleague Nexus, so I haven't really tried it out in practice).
I get that....but really, update your site or delete the page. Just awful business practice that makes one wonder about their attention to detail.....and if you've visited my site, I get the irony of this post, but I'm not a business with multiple employees.....

darjr

I crit!
I've considered spending more time with Shard, as we only play 5e......but I'm so invested in Foundry at this point.....

I understand the cost to the companies, but having to buy licenses for every tool is a bummer if you want to switch tools.
Absolutely get that.

I have hopes that a pdf importer like what Roll20 is working on becomes standard.

Remove ads