• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC Jeremy Crawford interview: they read your feedback. An exclusive interview by Christian Hoffer at GenCon.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Dang. I just lost a bet. I was sure we could have a thread that discussed what WOTC does without trashing them at least until we hit double digit responses. Ah well. :(
Is it trashing them when that is in fact what they do? It's not really a negative statement. Not like I said "WotC is bad for this reason."

Heck in another thread I mentioned that I totally get why they do it. Lets DMGuild make all the lore stuff and they get a slice of the profits with minimal effort on their part. Maximum gain at minimal effort. Capitalism 101.

Oofta

Legend
Is it trashing them when that is in fact what they do? It's not really a negative statement. Not like I said "WotC is bad for this reason."

Heck in another thread I mentioned that I totally get why they do it. Lets DMGuild make all the lore stuff and they get a slice of the profits with minimal effort on their part. Maximum gain at minimal effort. Capitalism 101.

They don't listen to you personally, it doesn't mean they don't listen.

Waller

Legend
So this guy had one tedious chat with a WOTC guy, who said a couple of bland things, and he's posting each one as a special 'exclusive interview'?

1. 'We might revisit old settings again'
2. ' We read UA feedback' (really? that's an 'exclusive'?)

What's next?

3. 'We like dragons'
4. 'We use d20s - exclusive!'

Come on. There's hype, and there's stanning, and there's.... this. ComicBook,com saw fit to make an entire article to tell us that WOTC reads their feedback surveys?

If you have to have a boring PR junket with a WOTC guy, at least don't insult us by splitting each useless, obvious comment into a separate article.

Come on. Can we have Linda Codega back?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads