• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

American fast food chain Arby's releases polyhedral dice set (for the third time)

But they're already sold out!

Arbys-dice-2.jpg

Released earlier today for $12, they're already sold out, but will be back on April 21.

For non-Americans, Arby's is a C-list American fast food chain specializing in what they swear are roast beef sandwiches. They have good sides and sauce, but the actual sandwiches, not so much. There's a reason Nihilist Arby's was a thing.

These would certainly be the most unique dice set to bring to the table. Heck, maybe you could use them to play the Wendy's RPG and tear a hole in the fabric of spacetime.

aramis erak

Legend
I love how they replaced the high number on each dice with the pen** Arby's symbol.

"I got an Arby crit! Sweet, where's the fake BBQ sauce?"
The game I'd most likely run with them would be rolling low... so a phallus on the high number is perfectly reasonable...

aco175

Legend
I'm on vacation this week in Williamsburg Virginia and just had Hardies for the first time in 30 years. Not sure if it lived up to the memories, but my daughter liked it more than most of the others except Chick-fil-A, which we finally got in central Massachusetts only a couple years ago.

Arby's is ok, but why the dice? And for 12$? Maybe they are copying Wendys like someone else mentioned or coming up with something

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Arby's is ok, but why the dice? And for 12$? Maybe they are copying Wendys like someone else mentioned or coming up with something
Several fast food chains -- the ones with very online brands -- have been doing stunt swag for a while now. They make limited runs of the stuff, just enough to get some press coverage and remind people that they still exist.

Apropos of nothing, does anyone need to use my Taco Bell sauce packet phone charger?

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I'm on vacation this week in Williamsburg Virginia and just had Hardies for the first time in 30 years. Not sure if it lived up to the memories, but my daughter liked it more than most of the others except Chick-fil-A, which we finally got in central Massachusetts only a couple years ago.
i feel sick flu GIF

Same corporate overlord.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads