• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST - savage words

I really like the first adventure of this AP but don't want to dm d&d right now, the first adventure works very good using savage worlds rules, but you think that the other work? Some things aren't so good in savage worlds, particularly the pcs against a single boss monster.

Heh. I thought with the title of 'savage words' that you were going to be a bit meaner. :)

I've never played Savage Worlds, but I figure if you're willing to convert NPCs and other monsters, it shouldn't be too hard to invent a way for the occasional 'boss monster' to show up.

They're not very common, though. Just one solo each in #2 and #3. Most of the time when we have 'solos,' they're large monsters that would do as much damage in a single turn as a group of monsters would do across several turns. Couldn't you just let the monster take multiple actions?

Remove ads