• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS WotBS and 4E

Fredrik Svanberg

First Post
greenleaf said:
Hey thanks for all the conversion work. It's really helpful and I will be using most of it since I don't have the time to do it myself. I have a couple of questions/comments.

What about an Inquisitor template? That might be pretty useful for conversions beyond this adventure.

Yes, it might. I'll see what I can do.

About Counterspell: Shouldn't it actually cancel the entire spell, not just protect the Inquistor from it's effects? And should it perhaps be Cha, Wis, or Int vs. Will attack? In other words, should it be automatic?

It's automatic but it only works once per encounter. I figured that would be enough to provide some flavor for the inquisitors - plus it means that if a warlock throws a daily at him, he can just shrug it off, which would make him seem pretty tough.

Also, I believe the original inquistors could counterspell divine magic as well (that's certainly the way it is in the fluff). Why did you limit the new inquistor to Arcane counterspelling only?

I suppose it could be expanded to include divine powers. It just felt right to limit it to arcane.

I started a couple new threads, a table of contents and a conversion thread for Shelter from the Storm.. with the material posted here.

I hope this makes it easier to track what everyone is working on and how it pans out. :)

Remove ads