• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Kulan

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION]: Okay, I know I have activated the wiki setting in the campaign group, but when I went to save this page, I didn't see an option to associate it with the group. Should there be a drop-down box? I'm a bit confused by the whole process.

Or do I have to create a book page first and associate that with the group?

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> @Morrus <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> and <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> @darjr <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->: Okay, I know I have activated the wiki setting in the campaign group, but when I went to save this page, I didn't see an option to associate it with the group. Should there be a drop-down box? I'm a bit confused by the whole process.

Or do I have to create a book page first and associate that with the group?

I'm pretty much learning the new software as you do. I've poked around, and I think maybe you have to create a new start page from the group page.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Okay, I don't know what changed. Bu it now gave me the ability to create a start page. The option wasn't there before, so I'm assuming one of you guys changed something behind the scenes (or it take a bit of time for the option to activate).

Remove ads