• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Aetaltis: The Temple of Modren - Pathfinder Compatible RPG/Fiction Anthology

Endroren

Adventurer
Publisher

A Pathfinder Compatible adventure called The Temple of Modren introduces you to the fantasy World of Aetaltis in this first Kickstarter for the setting. It's a heroic adventure for 4-8 1st Level characters where your heroes descend into the Deeplands to save the town of Thornwall from a series of deadly goblin attacks. The adventure features editing by Steven S. Long (of HERO System fame), maps from Mike Schley, rules editing by Paizo freelancer Amanda Hamon Kunz, and art by Mitchell Malloy and Universe M.

STRETCH GOALS

The project includes some incredible stretch goals including:
  • FREE Release of the Finished Adventure Ebook for FreeRPG Day
  • The Green Briar Tavern: A great campaign site book plus a collection of ready-to-play characters.
  • The Town of Thornwall: Everything you need to use the Town of Thornwall in your campaign!
  • Champions of Aetaltis: An anthology of short stories set in the world of Aetaltis.

AUTHORS AND ARTISTS

Authors that have agreed to write stories for this collection include:

The project also has some fantastic art. In addition to the work of Mitchell Malloy and Universe M, Larry Elmore has agreed to create a new piece for one of the book covers if we hit our goals!

LEARN MORE ABOUT AETALTIS

You can learn more about the world, the project, and folks involved by visintg www.aetaltis.com

If you have any questions, let me know! I'm happy to answer them.

Otherwise - see you tomorrow morning!

- Marc

Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc., and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

Endroren

Adventurer
Publisher
Just got word that we'll get to announce some cool news about the project tomorrow! We're also 2/3 of the way to our initial funding goal. Thanks, everyone!

Endroren

Adventurer
Publisher
The project hit its funding goals after just 2 days! We're on to the stretch goals!

To celebrate we made a couple of big announcements. James L. Sutter, is adding a story to your story pack stretch goals, and we're hosting a contest to create a character for the adventure!

Check it out here!

Endroren

Adventurer
Publisher
Since I know a bunch of people are secretly following this thread, I figured I'd post the latest news!
  • We doubled our initial funding.
  • We're less than $800 from the next stretch goal.
  • Live event at Vault of Midnight in Ann Arbor, MI on Wed, May 21st from 6 PM to 8 PM
  • Reddit AMA on Thurs, May 22nd from 7 PM to 9 PM!
  • New articles at www.aetaltis.com

Get all the latest here: http://kck.st/1ifZfwT

Remove ads