• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Will you be gaming in 20 years?

Will you be gaming in 20 years?

• Yes. And I'm going to be writing the books to!!

Votes: 64 28.4%
  • Yes. I'll be playing and/or DMing forever

Votes: 137 60.9%
  • No. I imagine by then family/work/etc will keep me too busy.

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • No. I'll be tired of it by then.

Votes: 8 3.6%

hammymchamham

First Post
I have been playing for 2 years, I hope to be able to in 20. My father had his poker nights, so I hope to be able to have DnD nights. That is, if I where to get married, but until then I'll be single and play some DnD

Ranes

Adventurer
Given suitable advances in medical science, I hope to be DMing for the rest of my days. This year is my 25th DMing anniversay. Who knows; if I make it another twenty years I might even get to play!

shilsen

Adventurer
Definitely. The day my brain's old enough that I can't create characters in my head is the day I shoot myself. And then there'll be a new game in Hell :cool:

Sanackranib

First Post
20 years gone

If you had asked me that 20 years ago I would have thought no, yet I'm still here. given that fact I will likely still be playing in another 20

Celtavian

Dragon Lord
Re

As long as I can find a decent gaming group I will continue to play. I know for sure that I will always write stories and enjoy fantasy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads