• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Who tried to end the OGL?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I dont care about "punishment". I just care about it not happening again. As far as I can tell, it wont.
I'm not sure why you put quotation marks around "punishment," since no one in this thread mentioned that which I'm aware of, and I certainly never alluded to any such thing.

Yaarel

He-Mage
I'm not sure why you put quotation marks around "punishment," since no one in this thread mentioned that which I'm aware of, and I certainly never alluded to any such thing.
I was speaking generally, with social media looking for a person to blame.

You mentioned people for who this "matters a great deal".

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Was anyone at all leaving before December?

I am not so sure we would not have heard from some leak at least, just like we hear about Cocks now
Stewart and Winninger both left well before December. Stewart moved to a video game company IIRC. Winninger is still without FT work?

Yaarel

He-Mage
My mistake; when someone quotes me before posting, I tend to think the post is directed at me specifically unless they say otherwise.

Yes, and I'm one of them, but that has nothing to do with "punishment."
No, it was my mistake. I am glad you clarified.

mamba

Legend
Stewart and Winninger both left well before December. Stewart moved to a video game company IIRC. Winninger is still without FT work?
Ray Winninger had left by October 2022, so maybe in protest to the change, certainly not because of it backfiring

Nathan Stewart left in July 2023, theoretically an option

Remove ads