• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What's your favorite 5e book cover?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Some great ones already mentioned, but for me it is The Book of Many Things:

book-of-many-things-cover-art-scaled.jpg

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
To be 💯 with you the only 5e book cover I can recall is the PHB and that is only because I made a point of looking at it closely one day when after playing 5e for 3 years I realized I had no idea what it was. Oh wait, Tthe DMG is Acerak right?

Anyway, none of them have made any impression on me whatsoever or ever felt inspiring or awesome.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
To be 💯 with you the only 5e book cover I can recall is the PHB and that is only because I made a point of looking at it closely one day when after playing 5e for 3 years I realized I had no idea what it was. Oh wait, Tthe DMG is Acerak right?

Anyway, none of them have made any impression on me whatsoever or ever felt inspiring or awesome.
Frankly, the past decade has been the Golden Age of D&D art.

The Hydro74 alt covers for the core book gift set were nice. The only time I ever saw them in person the LGS had broken the sets apart and were charging like 80 bucks a piece for the books and another 50 or 60 for the slip case (forgot what they were charging for the DM screen that went with it).

DD-5E-gift-set.jpg

I regret not picking these up, but they came out at the same time as a set of minis, (I can't even remember which), and I couldn't justify spending that much at the time.

Last edited:

Remove ads