• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E What's with the 4E threads?

There's like four of them, including a poll, on the front page in General right now. Bored, restless, latest new release not cutting it?

We'll be giving WOTC ideas -- sooner than they might otherwise have them, that is.

Just the trends of the boards, I guess. A few weeks back it was a bunch of 'Why I don't like 3e' type threads, not we're getting 4e ones. Guess we're trying to get them over with early in the year ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
It goes in cycles, and for us mods & admins, it's sometimes fun trying to predict the cycles. Currently, I owe Morrus about 7 bucks, but with the exchange rate as it is, I'm coming out ahead. ;)

Henry said:
It goes in cycles, and for us mods & admins, it's sometimes fun trying to predict the cycles. Currently, I owe Morrus about 7 bucks, but with the exchange rate as it is, I'm coming out ahead. ;)
It's so bad that he actually owes you money?
scratch.gif

Man, that's bad...

Last edited:

I'm all about the l33t custom smilies. Although Mystery Man had a really good one of a smily banging his head against a wall -- I don't know if I have one that cool.
doh.gif

Dimwhit

Explorer
Yeah, those threads had better not give Wizards the idea that people want 4ed any time soon. I swear, if they release that any time in the next 3 or 4 years...

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Olgar Shiverstone said:
There's like four of them, including a poll, on the front page in General right now. Bored, restless, latest new release not cutting it?

We'll be giving WOTC ideas -- sooner than they might otherwise have them, that is.

It's a conspiracy.

We're trying to get Eric Noah to start an all new 4th edition rumors web page...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads