• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC What Official 5E non-D&D Game Do You Want To See from WotC?

What non-D&D 5E game should WotC make?

• Gamma World

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Star Frontiers

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • 5E Modern (not setting specific)

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • 5E Sci Fi (not setting specific)

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Star Wars 5E

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other (Boot Hill, Gangbusters, Etc...)

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • WotC Should Stick to D&D

Votes: 18 21.2%

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
If Wizards of the Coast were to expand their RPG lineup beyond D&D, but assuming they were going to stick pretty close to the 5E system as a base, what game do you think WotC should make? Why? What form would you like it to take?

For my part, I would love to see a new edition of Gamma World using 5E as a base (incidentally, I would also love to work on this, in case anyone important is reading this!). I would prefer to see it return to a more "traditional" form than the most recent edition. That was fun and cool but I like GW as more than a beer n pretzels one shot. The 1992 4th Edition is the one I would use as a model, given my druthers.

Gamma World/Star Frontiers. I really want more Sci-FI. I think the Star Wars TTRPG is pretty wrapped up now and WOTC doesn't really have a good record with setting agnostic systems. A return to Alternity would also be good, but I had way more fun with Gamma World/Star Frontiers back in the day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads