• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC What is the last WotC adventure you played in or DM'd?

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Hmmmm - specifically WotC adventures rather than TSR? Probably the bit of Princes of the Apocalypse I chopped out and reworked, but that was 7+ years ago.

The last one I tried to run mostly-stock other than edition conversion? That'd be Forge of Fury, about 11 years ago, with the "tried to run" being because they only got partway through then (for valid in-game reasons) gave up on it.

The last TSR module I ran was The Gauntlet, a year and a half ago. The last canned module of any kind was Druids of Doom (Judges' Guild) last year; sine then it's been all homebrew.

pukunui

Legend
I am currently running Tomb of Annihilation and Dungeon of the Mad Mage for my two groups and playing in the AL Eberron Oracle of War series.

Clint_L

Legend
White Plume Mountain. What a classic!

I like putting those short adventures into my home brew campaigns on occasion. Got two great sessions out of that one - the traps alone are worth the price of admission.

Stormonu

Legend
I started my 5E stint with running Lost Mines of Phandelver. I’ve also run:

• Ghosts of Saltmarsh (up through The Final Enemy, with several home brewed add-ons)
  • Tales of the Yawning Portal - White Plume Mountain
  • One-shot Curse of Strahd game, focusing on Castle Ravenloft

I’ve played in Tomb of Annihilation as a player, but it was a bad experience. I think we’ve finally managed to shut that game down.

I also played in a Rime of the Frostmaiden game, but that game was put on indefinite hold in favor of playing a Theros game - which has been completely homebrewed.

I’ve also run several homebrewed adventures based on WotC properties - a one-shot Ravenloft Falkovia game (sort of a Walking Dead scenario), a homebrewed Tower of Xenopus (loosely based on the example adventure in the Holmes basic game) and a one-shot Ravenloft 5E converted Night of the Living Dead.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads