• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dragonlance What Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen cover did you get?

darjr

I crit!
three covers.jpeg

Of the three above covers, which one did you get?

The middle one is retail store exclusive Soth cover. The last is the general release and the first is the one in the deluxe box. But may only be in the ones from WotC. I'm not sure.

Care to let us know?

I have the middle one personally.

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
Which one do you get if you did the WotC digital & physical pre-order bundle but NOT the deluxe box (ie no board game)? The general release one?

darjr

I crit!
Which one do you get if you did the WotC digital & physical pre-order bundle but NOT the deluxe box (ie no board game)? The general release one?
Oh! Good question. I think it’s supposed to be the normal one. Anyone do this and get their book yet?

I bought the middle one with every intention of purchasing the board game separately simply because I like the middle cover most.

Unfortunately I did not realize that the board game itself is either not yet out or fiendishly hard to get because none of the stores nearby have it except for the special edition above or offer anything except "preorders".

Honestly Wizards did not do a great job marketing it clearly as to when it is available.

GreyLord

Legend
I don't want to go into detail how I got the several copies I received so I won't really go into that...but...

One thing I am unsure of with the several copies I currently have...

I MAY have the one on the left as well, but I have not checked to see what is in the boxes themselves that I got (they say the Deluxe edition, but I am so busy with other things right now I haven't had time to really check them out or open them).

Remove ads