• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E What do YOU Want to See Next?

Greylock

First Post
Tusz said:
Maybe someone at WotC will see what's most asked-for and give it to us around mid-late March. Here's what I'd like to see:

This is not meant as a snark - it's truly what first came out of my mouth, and I mean it whole-heartedly:

What I'd like to see, by mid-late March? Dragon Magazine, on a news stand.

MasterGarrow05

First Post
1) Multiclassing, agreed. I've been so worried about this for months because they always seem to waffle on it and say it's not working now but maybe if we try. . . . I have the sneaking suspicion that they STILL don't have it figured out. I imagine it is very problematic to balance it out power wise. Although I like the "silo-ing" they're doing with the classes, multiclassing I am looking forward to broaden the options and make some really neat blends.

2) List of all monsters and their levels. Maybe type if they're feeling generous. This is the type of thing that obviosuly won't give up too much, but I'm having so much suspense about it. I've been working on a new campaign since just after the announcements and have had the bad luck of putting all three--gnolls, troglodytes, and azer--in major roles towards the BEGINNING of the campaign only to find out that they have been switched to become paragon or near-paragon tier monsters. D'oh! One thing that pisses me off about the campaign workshop articles from dungeon is that the guy is working in broad strokes but there's no way we can actually utilize his advice without some knowledge of what threats go where level-wise.

Atlatl Jones

Explorer
More than anything else, Multiclassing. I suspect we won't get a preview about it, because we may need to know more about how the regular classes work before we can understand how multiclassing works.

#2: Rituals. We know that they exist, but that's about it. I'd like an article about how they work, and a couple example rituals for each class that gets them (wizard, cleric, and maybe warlock).

#3: The Wizard. It's my favorite class, and we haven't seen any spellcaster previews yet.

The Ubbergeek

First Post
i'm weird, but here go...

A god. One, at least. Detailed format, fluff, etc... And a new one, specially. I'm a clerics player, after all. X3

So... Ioun, pretty please? I'll play a cleric of that one! :D

Crashy75

First Post
All this talk about rituals makes me wonder; will there be a martial equivalent to rituals? Will there be martial rituals? Will rituals be universal?
Also, I wonder about multiclassing as well.

Remove ads