• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What class are you playing right NOW?

What class are you playing right NOW?!

• Fighter

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • Cleric

Votes: 38 22.2%
  • Wizard

Votes: 34 19.9%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Druid

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Rogue

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Monk

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Ranger (any)

Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 55 32.2%

Zhure

First Post
1x per week game = Human Psychic Warrior
Online game = Human Psion
2e, 1x per month = Half Elf Ranger/Bard (Blade)
1e, 1x per month = Human Monk
1e/3e combo*, 1x per month = Half-orc Ranger/Monk

Hmmm, just noticed none of these guys wear armor. All of them are good in unarmed combat (the Ranger/Bard is specialized in wrestling and the Psion has Talons).

Greg

*this is a weird rules set, and was started well before 3e was even announced, yet it's oddly reminescent of 3e's multiclassing structure. All the character classes are 1e however, so the Ranger-Monk gets to do base damage + 1.5x level in melee damage against giants, among other perks.

Terwox

First Post
Hey! I'm playing a half-elf bard! I know there were only ten possible choices, and that bard is an obvious one to go, but I can feign outrage just fine!
And isn't anybody playing a psion-type?

Laslo Tremaine

Explorer
In my bi-weekly D&D3E game I'm playing a Wizard (conjurer) 5 / Alienist 4, I also co-DM.

In my bi-weekly Superheroes game (using BESM as the game system), I'm playing a fairly straight forward flying, energy-projector.

In my bi-weekly Ars Magica game I'm playing a Guernicus Mage and a Mendicant Nun Companion (as well as a host of Grogs).. Here too, I am the beta-storyguide...

Edit: wanted to specify my wizard's school (he gave up evocation, FYI)...

Last edited:

Remove ads