• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Was looking for advice...

d20Gurus.com

First Post
I have posted an excerpt of my upcoming free campaign setting on the web. It is based on a world I have been running in 2nd edition for over seven years, and is hopefully going to become one of the more expansive campaign settings on the (free) market.

However, I am looking for any suggestions or comments on the overall layout of the 12 pages I have released thus far. You can see them at:

http://www.d20gurus.com/creative.shtml

Please let me know what you think!

Kelly Kamm
www.d20gurus.com
Chief Editor, Webmaster

Edit: oops, silly me, I put a bad link up. There ya go.

Last edited:

Psionicist

Explorer
I will check it out for you - after we've gamed. They are waiting for me... :)

Consider this a friendly bump.

If you really want feedback, write personal, not professional. A good subject line would be "Check out my new world will you :)"

Old One

First Post
Interesting looking, but...

I did a quick run through...I like the "feel" of it, but one thing that jumped out immediately was that one of the races (the japanese one, I think) broke the convention of only even (ie, +/- 2) stat modifiers.

I will go back and review more thoroughly when I get the chance.

Old One

reutbing0

First Post
Haven't had time to read it through, but will do this weeken and try to comment on it. I've got to say your website looks great. Very good layout imho !

d20Gurus.com

First Post
Thanks for the feedback

Any more would be greatly appreciated...

The races are all balanced in their stat mods, its just that some have multiple minus 1's and plus 1's instead of a solid +2 or -2. I really wanted to get away from the traditional fantasy races and carve something with a different feel to it.

I know there is alot of history mentioned int he text, but no history to reference... I will have that done within a week or so, and that is when the campaign setting is really going to take shape.

Remove ads