• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Virtual Happy Hour (Brews & Spirits, Pics & Reviews)

Zardnaar

Legend
When it's sane enough to do happy hour out, it's usually at a bar/restaurant with food. Someday again.

Yeah the craft beers I posted earlier are $3.50 USD on happy hour.

Beer cocktail, is around $12 USD hazy IPA 6.8%, double shot of tequila, lime juice.

It's about a pint in size as well so it's about 5-6 standard drinks.

Wasn't a bad birthday present.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Yeah the craft beers I posted earlier are $3.50 USD on happy hour.

Beer cocktail, is around $12 USD hazy IPA 6.8%, double shot of tequila, lime juice.

It's about a pint in size as well so it's about 5-6 standard drinks.

Wasn't a bad birthday present.

Happy Birthday!

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Elysian Dark O' The Moon Pumpkin Stout. Chocolatey with a touch of cinnamon - 7.5% ABV. If you want something that's like drinking a chocolate-pumpkin shake beer, this might be the top of the ones I've tried so far -- for me it's the first one I would pass on, too sweet.

Attachments

• 1599944306417.png
    1599944306417.png
    450.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 1599944317087.png
    1599944317087.png
    759 KB · Views: 117

Zardnaar

Legend
Elysian Dark O' The Moon Pumpkin Stout. Chocolatey with a touch of cinnamon - 7.5% ABV. If you want something that's like drinking a chocolate-pumpkin shake beer, this might be the top of the ones I've tried so far -- for me it's the first one I would pass on, too sweet.

Budweiser is about as sweet as I want a beer.

Krombacher is slightly sweet with more flavour than Bud.

Your tastes in craft are a bit more exotic than mine. If the beer is to fruity or sweat you've done something wrong.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Budweiser is about as sweet as I want a beer.

Krombacher is slightly sweet with more flavour than Bud.

Your tastes in craft are a bit more exotic than mine. If the beer is to fruity or sweat you've done something wrong.

I'm usually in to Hefes, Dunkels, Stouts, and Porters, but I try to go out of my way to try different things. The only fruity one I really like is Abita Strawberry Lager.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
The first of four more pumpkins. Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale. 4.5% ABV. Definitely an ale, with the spice obvious but more around the edge and not front and center. A bit watery? It was "ok".

Attachments

• 1600472071049.png
    1600472071049.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 121
  • 1600472088421.png
    1600472088421.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 111

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads