Vecna: Eve of Ruin

D&D 5E Vecna: Eve of Ruin Coming May 21st!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Check out the covers--and alternate covers--of Vecna: Eve of Ruin, coming May 21st!

Vecna: Eve of Ruin
  • Adventure Campaign
  • For characters of levels 10-20
  • A high-stakes adventure in which the fate of the entire multiverse hangs in the balance. The heroes begin in the Forgotten Realms and travel to Planescape, Spelljammer, Eberron, Ravenloft, Dragonlance, and Greyhawk as they race to save existence from obliteration by the notorious lich Vecna who is weaving a ritual to eliminate good, obliterate the gods, and subjugate all worlds.
  • Release Date: May 21, 2024

D&D Vecna Eve of Ruin_Cover.png
D&D Vecna Eve of Ruin_Back Cover.png
D&D Vecna Eve of Ruin_Alt Cover.png
D&D Vecna Eve of Ruin_Alt Back Cover.png

Last edited:

TheBanjoNerd

Gelatinous Dungeon Master
The heroes begin in the Forgotten Realms and travel to Planescape, Spelljammer, Eberron, Ravenloft, Dragonlance, and Greyhawk
Why make one disappointing gazetteer when you can make seven?

Snark aside, they haven't published anything for Greyhawk (in this current edition) and I can't see just their typical "mini-gazetteer in the beginning of the book" being adequate. Dragonlance fans weren't happy with how much War of the Dragon Queen glossed over the setting, I'm sure the Greyhawk fans won't be if if gets similar treatment.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Planescape and Spelljammer really just names given to concepts? Should they really classify as separate settings?

Why make one disappointing gazetteer when you can make seven?

Snark aside, they haven't published anything for Greyhawk (in this current edition) and I can't see just their typical "mini-gazetteer in the beginning of the book" being adequate. Dragonlance fans weren't happy with how much War of the Dragon Queen glossed over the setting, I'm sure the Greyhawk fans won't be if if gets similar treatment.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Planescape and Spelljammer really just names given to concepts? Should they really classify as separate settings?
Saltmarsh was technically their Greyhawk introduction. So it has been touched upon. Weather that's good enough for some or not is subjective.

Remove ads