• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Updated ("Complete") Reincarnate Table

Ramaster

Adventurer
Hey!

I wanted to let you know that the PF srd has updated the page for Reincarnate using a suggestion I sent. I made an expanded reincarnate table that takes into consideration all 1st party races (I might be missing a few, since I made the table about a year ago).

If you want, take a peek here: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/r/reincarnate/

Also, since you gain/lose all Physiological racial traits (as opposed to the "cultural" ones), I noted those for ease of use.

If you find any incosistencies/missing things, please let me know and I will update the table.

spyfoxjm

First Post
Sorry to Necro this, but do you still have a copy of that table?

I want to make a few minor modifications for my own use, and would rather not have to re-enter all the information from scratch.

It looks like you already did most of the work, and I'm hoping I can piggy back off of you, if that's okay.

Voadam

Legend
Sorry to Necro this, but do you still have a copy of that table?

I want to make a few minor modifications for my own use, and would rather not have to re-enter all the information from scratch.

It looks like you already did most of the work, and I'm hoping I can piggy back off of you, if that's okay.
Click on the blue link in the original post, the unofficial expanded table is still there.

Remove ads