• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Todd Lockwood chooses his 10 Favorite Characters...and requests a Poll!

Vote for the character you would most like to see drawn by Todd Lockwood!

• Krail Stromquism

Votes: 39 17.5%
  • Zanatose Everhate

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Arianna Flamelocks

Votes: 20 9.0%
  • Jacc Swinn the Swindler Bard

Votes: 31 13.9%
  • Arlis Duskrider "the Blindfighter"

Votes: 32 14.3%
  • Balin Cormaeril, Bard and Paladin of Helm

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Gratis

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Haldiir Kaldeskyre

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Talinthas Shadeslayn

Votes: 21 9.4%
  • T'aria

Votes: 34 15.2%

• Poll closed .

Ender_3

First Post
Half naked women

Awww... come on. D&D is built around half naked women.

er... and dragons too I suppose.... and some dungeons...

But mostly half naked women.

:D

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
umm.. where's the backgrounds for the characters?
I briefly scanned the entries, but it was almost all description.
While that's nice and all, the soul of a PC is their personality, and a description without personality is kind of a waste of post-space, IMO. :(

GreenKnight - tha Bard/Paladin sounds interesting, but it sure doesn't sound like a Paladin. I'm guessing you were just emphasizing the sneaky aspects, but any paladin (and I have a pretty broad idea of what can be a paladin) should be honorable and virtuous more than sneaky and silent.

Metus

First Post
Man, I really wanted Arianna to win. :(

I just hope that none of these character's owners are trying to get filler votes from friends and family or something.

Metus said:
Man, I really wanted Arianna to win. :(

I just hope that none of these character's owners are trying to get filler votes from friends and family or something.

I, for one, am not asking people I know to vote for T'aria... I brag about making the top 10, but my friends not on ENworld I am telling not to register just to vote for me. :)

Besides, I seem to recall someone saying something about Todd was just interested in people's opinions, and wouldn't necessarily choose the one that was voted the winner?....

Remove ads