D&D (2024) This Dragon Art Is From The 2024 Player's Handbook

As shown at GaryCon.

GJSsRwJacAAU8zz.jpeg

If it is by AI then they have needed to create a specific LoRA (low range adaptation) model for D&D silver dragons, and that is a lot of work, more than the traditional art, but this can be used more times.

Stormonu

Legend
Here is the full thing.

View attachment 353050

I have no idea why you even suggested it was AI when we know it's not.
Tis a snide joke, I’m sure.

Besides, I doubt the artist did each individual piece of falling ticker paper, I assume this was at least a piece of digital art.

Very “Roman Coliseum” vibe to it, not sure if it’s supposed to be a real silver or a statue of one.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
It's an intriguing idea.

One of the numerous campaign setting ideas I've never used is a world where dragons are much more ... present... in the world. There may not be many, but they are there.

A young adult copper dragon is the mount of a king. A Red dragon controls a mountain pass between 2 nations, keeping the trade route open but demanding tribute from every merchant. A sly green dragon runs a bank. An old fertility cult is secretly lead by a deep dragon, who's presence make the area more fertile.

This enormous silver dragon, adored by the crowds, really fits in this little idea I had.

Tis a snide joke, I’m sure.

Besides, I doubt the artist did each individual piece of falling ticker paper, I assume this was at least a piece of digital art.

Very “Roman Coliseum” vibe to it, not sure if it’s supposed to be a real silver or a statue of one.
I'm guessing the city celebrating a great victory that the silver dragon was very much involved in, if not outright solely responsible for. I would guess that it's an actual dragon, since I doubt there would be that much hoopla and excitement for just unveiling a statue.

The title says it is from the PHB, not the MM. It is the 50th anniversary image more than anything, so if it is in the PHB then to celebrate those 50 years

View attachment 352948

Could also be for the Summon Dragon spell.

Remove ads

Remove ads