• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E The season of the Witch

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
I suggested this idea to somebody obcessed with flight being more difficult in the latest D&D ...
Witches Broom is now a mount 4th or 5th level.... it has a bound spirit in it. It can take a special feat to get mounted combat with it. Depending on the style of the universe you could make it only able to fly at night.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Thought I would post the sorceror build... too

Dalamar, level 6
Human, Moon Witch - Poisoner - Broomrider
Build: Cosmic Sorcerer
Spell Source: Cosmic Magic

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 11, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 19.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 15, Con 11, Dex 14, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 16.

AC: 18 Fort: 18 Reflex: 17 Will: 21
HP: 48 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 12

TRAINED SKILLS
Thievery +10, Intimidate +12, Arcana +8, Insight +7, Bluff +12, Nature +7

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +5, Diplomacy +7, Dungeoneering +2, Endurance +3, Heal +2, History +3, Perception +4, Religion +3, Stealth +5, Streetwise +7, Athletics +6

FEATS
Human: Poisoner
Level 1: Alchemist
Level 2: Arcane Familiar
Level 4: Aberrant Mark of Madness
Level 6: Broom Mastery (Mounted Combat)

POWERS
Bonus At-Will Power: Burning Spray
Sorcerer at-will 1: Chaos Bolt
Sorcerer at-will 1: Storm Walk
Sorcerer encounter 1: Ray of the Moon
Sorcerer daily 1: Blinding Bolt
Sorcerer utility 2: Sorcerous Sirocco
Sorcerer encounter 3: Swirling Stars
Sorcerer daily 5: Moon and the Stars
Sorcerer utility 6: Subtlety of the Green Wyrm

ITEMS
Ritual Book, Adventurer's Kit, Staff of the Serpent +2, Arcane Signet Ring, Spiderkissed Dagger +2, Talon Amulet +1, Summoned Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +2, Mount Witches Broom - Spirit possessed mount (reskinned hypogryph)
RITUALS
Hand of Fate, Brew Potion, Simbul's Conversion, Unseen Servant, Wizard's Curtain, Tree Shape, Summon Winds, Cure Disease, Magic Circle, Transfer Enchantment, Enchant Magic Item, Pyrotechnics
FORMULAS
Drowsy Dust, Antivenom, Clearsense Powder, Tanglefoot Bag, Bloodstinger Poison, Heartflow, Smokestick

Last edited:

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Yeah you don’t need to randomly dredge up 11-year old threads to ask me to move them. :)
I often do term searches on enworld usually using google directly and so hit on some of these ancient ones and well I have a mild ocd about categorization of things so ummm sorry? ;p

Remove ads