• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DMs Guild The Ruined Tower of Zenopus 5E conversion on DMs Guild...Now with a dungeon map!

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
The Ruined Tower of Zenopus was reviewed here on En World this week, in the "DMs Guild Extra: Community Reviews" column by SMHWorlds:

Read my blog post where I shared the review. More reviews of the module can be found on my blog; the links are above.

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
Screen%2BShot%2BDMs%2BMap.png

I am pleased to announce that a dungeon map is now included with the Ruined Tower of Zenopus adventure on DMs Guild!

There are actually two map files: a DM's and a Player's version. These are png files optimized for use in Roll20, but are also printable. These should be available to everyone that has already purchased the adventure. Read more here:

Zenopus Archives announcement of the new map

Last edited:

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
Another review of the Ruined Tower of Zenopus:

The Fen Orc blog on the Ruined Tower of Zenopus

"Two bucks buys you 18 pages, faultlessly formatted and a beautiful cover painting (Thomas Cole’s 1838 Italian Coast Scene with Ruined Tower) that seems to symbolise the whole project: the crumbling tower is the monument of Holmes’ Basic D&D; the idyllic shepherd tending his flock in the shadow of the tower, that is Zach; the little boat out among the islets, that’s us, wondering if we should put ashore: in a moment the shepherd will stand up and wave to us to drop anchor. There’s treasure here, you see, that Zach knows about, in a place long neglected."

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
Last edited:

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
Today I've released an updated version of the pdf of The Ruined Tower of Zenopus adventure (5e Conversion) on DMs Guild.

There are two main additions:
1. A full-page illustration by Chris Holmes, son of J. Eric Holmes...!
2. A printer-friendly dungeon map.

All previous purchasers should be able to go back & download the updated pdf.

If you missed it, the product was previously updated with Roll20-optimized map files (one DM version, one Player version). See post above in this thread for a preview.

Click here to read more & see a preview of the new pages

Click here to go directly to the product page on DMs Guild

Last edited:

zenopus

Doomed Wizard
Just noticed that DMs Guild is having a Cyber Monday sale, and 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗽𝘂𝘀 is included, so it is currently only $1.59. Sale is on for about 16.5 hours more.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads