• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rape of Morne [Final Update]

strawberryJAMM

First Post
Re: Re: another bump in the night...

Lela said:

I like it, oh sicky one. I like it a lot.

Might look better in pink though.:D

It was supposed to be orange-red actually ... but I think my attempt to make it "bold" as well as "code" flipped it out. It should be the right colour now.

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
Re: Re: Re: another bump in the night...

strawberryJAMM said:

It was supposed to be orange-red actually ... but I think my attempt to make it "bold" as well as "code" flipped it out. It should be the right colour now.

Blue is far better. I'd go back to that.

Seebo_Garrick

First Post
This is a truly amazing story.

Being new to the boards could someone send me via email the entire story for my reading.

Thanks in advance and thanks to the storyteller for such a great tale.

strawberryJAMM

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: another bump in the night...

Lela said:

Blue is far better. I'd go back to that.
You think? I think the blue blended into the black background too much. Plus, I picked the orange-red in the first place to fit my alias -- it is a vaguely "strawberry-ish" sort of colour. I think I'll leave it as is for the time being :)

<ob-wyre>
It's been almost two weeks since the holidays ended! I'm going into serious withdrawl! Please, oh PLEASE, Sep, start your new thread soon!!!

I know, I know - you said it was going to be a while before the next thread started, but that was just before Christmas and I gotta admit I figured that what you really meant was

"The holidays are going to be keeping me busy, so don't expect to see anything new until they're over"
{sigh}

I guess I'll just have to pick up a copy of the newest Robert Jordan book to keep me occupied... but it's just not going to be the same. ;)

{double sigh}

</ob-wyre>

Jenni

PS: Of course, this is also my official BUMP for today. :D
=JAMM

Last edited:

Yet another .doc request

I too would appreciate being sent the .doc version of the story. I've bookmarked all the threads, but it's so much easier to skim through in .doc format.

jerandall (et) yahoo (dawt) com

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and BUMP.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
JERandall - It's on its merry way.

Oh, and to be somewhat enertaining: Name That Play! (it's an easy one.)

"Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits and
Are melted into air, into thin air:
And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Ye all which it inherit, shall dissolve
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep."

I sang Ralph Vaughan Williams' setting of this in college. Still gives me chills thinking about it.

Remove ads