The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Autumnal

Bruce Baugh, Writer of Fortune
You know what would revolutionize the net? If everyone wanting to persuade others periodically asked themselves, “Am I generally persuaded with others talk to/at me this way? Have I noticed this approach working a lot in the places I hang out for conversation? What evidence leads me to think this does anything good besides giving me a rush?”

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
You know what would revolutionize the net? If everyone wanting to persuade others periodically asked themselves, “Am I generally persuaded with others talk to/at me this way? Have I noticed this approach working a lot in the places I hang out for conversation? What evidence leads me to think this does anything good besides giving me a rush?”

Does this take into account that I'm the PC and y'all are the NPCs? I'm pretty sure jedi-mind tricks don't function symmetrically in most modern games.

Last edited:

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
That would revolutionize the whole of modern civilization. And also crash the economy.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Why are they called card sleeves and not card socks? Sleeves aren't sealed at one end. Socks are. Topographically, those things are socks.
Based on the shape and the cube rule, I believe they are conclusively card quiches. Possibly card pitas.

cube_rule.jpg

Remove ads