• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The AFK Thread

Anastrace

First Post
Can't think of a better place to post this, and honestly it's probably my 4th or 5th time trying. Is anyone else having a bunch of trouble logging into the site, and having posts disappear? I click post and it seems to disappear into the ether. I didn't have this issue pre-crash... :/

Jago

Explorer
Can't think of a better place to post this, and honestly it's probably my 4th or 5th time trying. Is anyone else having a bunch of trouble logging into the site, and having posts disappear? I click post and it seems to disappear into the ether. I didn't have this issue pre-crash... :/

If by Logging In you mean you log in, and then it logs you out after a bit?

I had that issue until it wouldn't even let me sign in at all. You need to Refresh your Cookies on your browser to fix it; cleaned mine up like a charm.

FrancisJohn

Explorer

maybe try clearing your history, cache, and cookies?

MerryMortician

Explorer
Apologies to the Roughy River Run and Calithil Manor crews. For two separate reasons, I thought both games were on pause and I haven't been as fastidious about checking in since the crash. I'll pay closer attention now that I realize you've all been waiting.

Anastrace

First Post
Hmm, I think the issue I've been having seems to be fixed. I have zero clue what was going on. I'd login, start to post and by the time I hit the post button I was signed out. Hopefully it's good now, but I'm still saving all my posts in notepad in case I lose it. That way I don't end up cursing about it. :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Hmm, I think the issue I've been having seems to be fixed. I have zero clue what was going on. I'd login, start to post and by the time I hit the post button I was signed out. Hopefully it's good now, but I'm still saving all my posts in notepad in case I lose it. That way I don't end up cursing about it. :)
Good! I did notice a subtle yellow warning bar at the top of the site mentioning difficulties about staying logged in and advising clearing your cookies. It's been there since the Great Purge, but I wasn't having the problem so I didn't pay it much attention.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Remove ads