• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E tell me about the unique fiends of pathfinder?

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
I would like to know as a dnd player about the less stereotypical fiends that pathfinder invented as I am honestly curious?
I know there are divs and asura and some others but not much about them can anyone explain?

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I would like to know as a dnd player about the less stereotypical fiends that pathfinder invented as I am honestly curious?
I know there are divs and asura and some others but not much about them can anyone explain?
That's a rather broad question; are you asking about what other categories of evil planar creatures Pathfinder has, besides the usual demons/devils/daemons/demodands? Because other than divs and asuras, there's qlippoths and onis, along with evil creatures that already existed but Pathfinder expanded upon, such as rakshasas and kytons.

Last edited:

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
That's a rather broad question; are ou asking about what other categories of evil planar creatures Pathfinder has, besides the usual demons/devils/daemons/demodands? Because other than divs and asuras, there's qlippoths and onis, along with evil creatures that already existed but Pathfinder expanded upon, such as rakshasas and kytons.
yes I would like to know about the:
divs
asuras
onis
rakshasas
kytons
the less stereotypical options.

Remove ads