• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourMonos

First Post
"Tis a sad tale, Mal. And my apologies to you too, Deimos. I can't fathom the sense of loss I would feel at such an event."

Braddock smokes his pipe for a moment, "I suspect I might feel one of two ways in a similar fate. Either this sense of always searching for a place to call home or never experiencing that feeling of familiar security again."

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

"Seems I'm lucky my family looks as 'devilish' as me ;).
I think your fate was less and worse than mine at the same time. I'm glad you found a new 'family'."
Deimos responds.

[sblock=OOC]
Deimos Vrago

My second character. Needs approvals.

[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
"Like all good dwarves, I hail from the Mror holds. I've done my share of watching the Khyber path.

"Most recently, I followed an old lead to an ancient Goblin ruin in the Talenta Plains. I spent quite awhile there researching. It's where I learned a lot about the ancient history of this continent.

"Then, I decided I should visit this wonderful city and see what passes for excitement. So far.... not so much." Braddock takes another drink of ale.

renau1g

First Post
The tavern door opens and a robed man enters. His eyes dart quickly over the available adventurers for hire and his gaze settles over the five sitting together.

He walks over and points to the group. "You all. I have immediate need of assistance. A matter of great import requires your aid. I am Althazer. A group of adventurer's is in trouble and they need assistance, as a number of them have fallen completing their task. If you agree, you shall be rewarded greatly for your efforts. I have precious little time to explain. You must answer now or go about your drinking. I shall await your return here." he says tersely, focusing for a moment and opening up a portal along the north wall of the tavern.

He motions towards the glowing white light...

[sblock=man]
Mage.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
This is for the five sitting together (including WD's mage). When you go through...here's the IC post...http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/271288-adventure-cannith-caper-judge-thb-56.html#post5393591 [/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
Mal stands and reaches for his glaive. “I swear I made a joke about this happening.” He looks to Tock, “Didn’t I make a joke about this happening?”

As the others ready themselves, he looks the man up and down and says, “Can we assume some kind of payment before this is all finished?” Before the question is answered, he starts heading towards the portal.

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock stands and eyes the human warily.

"This stinks of a trap, but if you few are going through the portal, I'll go along to keep ye safe."

He looks the wizard over again, "You're lucky yer not o' elf."

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

"I will not stay here if all of you go... and better to go to a cursed portal than die of boredom here ;)." Deimos responds almost cheerful.

[sblock=OOC]
Deimos Vrago

My second character. Needs approvals.

[/sblock]

raion

First Post
Tock looks at his drink, and then gets up leaving it. "You did. Think we'll have to rescue a princess?" He follows Mal towards the portal, saying over his shoulder, "I'm good with traps.. I just hope it's not an ambush."

[sblock=ooc]I didn't know we could get scrolls of town portal, awesome![/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads