• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Survey Results?

dave2008

Legend
@Morrus . I was just checking out the Level Up survey page, and I noticed that only 2 survey results are listed (Broad outlines and Fighter). Have you shared the other results elsewhere or are you planning to share any more results? One thing I have found frustrating with WotC UA articles is that they often do not share the data from the surveys. I realize your not obligated too, but as a fan it would be nice to see some more data if your willing. Keep up the good work!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I wasn’t particularly planning on it. My workload is pretty high right now. I suppose I could export the numerical scores from the system into a spreadsheet, but compiling the text results into articles would be a hell of a task.

dave2008

Legend
I wasn’t particularly planning on it. My workload is pretty high right now. I suppose I could export the numerical scores from the system into a spreadsheet, but compiling the text results into articles would be a hell of a task.
Understood, just curious really. Thank you for the response!

Remove ads