• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starguild: Space Opera Noir - a sci-fi RPG by Plane Sailing

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I'm delighted to announce that I've pushed the button on my Kickstarter campaign for my game rules, Starguild:Space Opera Noir!

Starguild is the Space Opera Noir tabletop role-playing game, where futuristic weapons and faster than light travel meet heartbreak, decadence and betrayal. Be brave naval officers or devious smugglers. Match wits and passion in high society or creep through ganglands in derelict cities. Explore dangerous jungles on the frontier worlds or engage as high tech mercenaries on future battlefields. But everything has a price...

Please visit the Kickstarter site, back my campaign and tell anyone that you think might be interested about it!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1283988566/starguild-space-opera-noir-tabletop-rpg

It is an OGL game, which owes a lot to the True20 game mechanics - it uses a damage save rather than hit points to determine injury. More than that though, it also uses the essential damage save mechanic to handle social conflict (persuasion, taunting, seduction, sowing distrust and others) and dramatic conflict (chases, infiltrations, netrunning and others). It is equally good for running sci-fi campaigns or 4 hour convention one-shot adventures.

I have had a huge amount of fun with it, and I think you will too.

Plane Sailing

Thanks! Nearly two-thirds funded after two days, I might have to warm up the afterburners on the (achievable) stretch goal I was keeping in the wings...

Plane Sailing

A new stretch goal has been announced - do you think we can reach £6,000 in the next five days and make it better for everyone?

Adventures in the Underbelly provides more details on the derelict noncit zones, the illegal cybernetic and psionic research that goes on there and the people who hunt them down. It will also contain two sets of linked adventures around those themes.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...d-space-opera-noir-tabletop-rpg/posts/1497610

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads