• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Special preview - WotBS trailer! [UPDATED TO FINAL VERSION]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Not quite finished yet (as you can tell from the A Team being in the credits at the end):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIUkhOKJCfM[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9cOnuGlkJs"][/ame]

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
Frickin' awesome. I got chills. Even though I'm about 3/4 of the way through, I can't wait to show this to my party once its completed.

sfedi

First Post
MAN! This is AWESOOOOMMMEEE!!!!

Me too, I can't wait to show this to my current parties, and a future one who'll be playing this campaign!!!

PD: Should we wait it to be finished? It's pretty awesome as it is...

Slander

Explorer
That was awesome (though agreed, the rock song at the end was ... out of place?)! I know my buddies will get a kick out of that. Personally, I'll be interested to see how many of the elements they recognize to see if I did a good enough job describing the scenes :p

The biggest spoiler, actually, is that when you beat the campaign, Morrus shows up at your door with a stereo and plays "We are the Champions."

(Yeah, that song at the end was an unusual style change. I recognize the lyrics, but I would have gone a bit more old fashioned. Actually, in my head it was a bit bluesy. But otherwise, I love it!)

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Updated now with the final version (don't worry, the rock song is gone!)

I've updated it above, Facebooked, Twittered, and posted elsewhere, as wella s the news page.

If you like the trailer and feel like doing me a kindness, I'd be grateful if you'd do the same - post it on Facebook or Twitter, on messageboards you frequent, and so on - anywhere where gamers might see it! You'll have my eternal gratitude!

Last edited:

Remove ads