• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Coming Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour | Available April 2021

Kept you waiting, huh!? This is my first post of 2021, with a second update for Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour. This article sheds more light on my latest IP. As previously mentioned, S&Z just like K&L: DNA, will be a hybrid between tabletop rpg and video game with a nostalgic homebrew feel to it. And today, I’m very excited to bring you the first draft of the core book for your review. In the next update, I plan to release some new gameplay footage (Vr 1.0) of the finished game.

02-768x994.jpg

Before downloading, please bear in mind content is subject to change. During my quest for quality and transparency, once you're done reading, I urge you to come and visit the original post to take part in the feedback poll like hundreds of users already did.

PDF Download

Poll Link: Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour | Update #2 – FANTASY GAMES BY FELIX, J.

Thank you for stopping by! Please check back from time to time. Shotguns & Zombies: Zero Hour is due on April 1st, 2021. The game will be available on both DTRPG and Itch e-stores.

Sincerely,
Felix, J.

Remove ads