• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC Shadow of the Dragon Queen Preorder Report

Did you receive your preorder of Shadow of the Dragon Queen from the WotC store?

• Not yet

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Yes, I received it!

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I preordered elsewhere and didn't receive it yet

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I preordered elsewhere and received it!

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I received the notice of shipping/tracking number

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Poll closed .

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I got my shipping notification back on Thursday the 8th, and estimated arrival is Wednesday the 14th.

fjw70

Adventurer
It’s here.

Attachments

• 1D3DF2BC-BEF3-446B-9FFE-AB57C8D0C118.jpeg
    1D3DF2BC-BEF3-446B-9FFE-AB57C8D0C118.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 55

mamba

Legend
How close do you live to the origin scan? Or did the email notification just get delayed badly?
The label was created on 12/7, doesn't say where, just 'US'. The next activity then was this morning 2am with the package being on the way to a distribution center (?) / town 20 miles from here (again no info on from where), it left there at 9:30am

It does say shipped / billed on 12/7 in the details, but the only shipping progress until today was that the label got printed.

Stormonu

Legend
If they had put the Soth cover with the bundle, I would have gotten it that way. Now it seems I have to wait until Feb because I ordered the Soth cover and board game independently.

That tears it. No more preorders for me any more, this is the third time in a few months I’ve gotten burned on preordering for it to arrive months late.

pukunui

Legend
And mine just arrived!
Out of interest, did you have a working tracking number for your order? In the Order History, I can see there's a hyperlinked "Tracking ID" but when I click on the link, it just takes me to my account page. I did get an email notification letting me know that the order had shipped, but it appears I have no way of seeing where it is ...

Remove ads