• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elissar/To Save A Kingdom Settlement Rules: Hidden and Underhyped?

xiphumor

Legend
Buried around pages 79-81 of TSaK is a whole system for modifiers that apply when adventurers are in differ settlements, and I can’t believe no one mentioned this as part of the pitch to buying the book! This should be a standard part of A5e play! I also don’t understand why it’s so far into the book that it’s easy to overlook.

I want to respect everyone’s copyright, so I’m not posting screenshots of these rules, but I hope they’re high on the priority list for inclusion on A5e.tools.

Are there any other cool rule systems in this book I’m missing?

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
Rule systems? I dunno about that. There are a bunch of puzzles though (new ones! The web puzzle is really dope), and songs, sequenced exploration challenges (kind of a new thing; look in the vampire hunter tombs), couple skull goblets (not just the one!), spirit soldiers kinda got their own thing going on, and there's that Fiendish Progressions handout.

There's a lot of book though, and I am likely forgetting something.

Ahha, yes I am. The settlements for the Hinterlands, Ironfall Islands, and Laskia have their own things going on separate from titled spots on the map! And finding some critical locations on the overland map, there's sort of subset of rules for that too which appears more than once.

Remove ads