• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Scooping morrus on the site

WalterKovacs

First Post
I'm not saying he's a liar. In my opinion, I just don't fully believe what was written.

Which means you have written that (in your opinion) what was written wasn't entirely true. So either you are saying he may be a liar (in your opinion), or he may be misinformed (in your opinion).

Saying that you think what someone said is a lie is not that much different from saying they are a liar.

vagabundo

Adventurer
Anyway the substantive part of the rumour was not debunked: that 5e is on the way. I suppose we knew that it is just a case of when though. Two years?

Announcement next gencon.

Eh, barely possible they could announce they were STARTING on something like that in a year, but looking at where Mearls is right now in his thinking, he's 3 or 4 years from having a game. He doesn't even have a product concept yet. I still say we're at least 3 years away, more like 4. Maybe 5.

ForeverSlayer

Banned
Banned
Which means you have written that (in your opinion) what was written wasn't entirely true. So either you are saying he may be a liar (in your opinion), or he may be misinformed (in your opinion).

Saying that you think what someone said is a lie is not that much different from saying they are a liar.

I don't think you fully understand. He may be telling the truth, but I don't know that. I'm sorry but but I'm not going to just take his word for it.

ForeverSlayer

Banned
Banned
Eh, barely possible they could announce they were STARTING on something like that in a year, but looking at where Mearls is right now in his thinking, he's 3 or 4 years from having a game. He doesn't even have a product concept yet. I still say we're at least 3 years away, more like 4. Maybe 5.

Actually, the full write up could be sitting on his desk write now. Mearls could be tossing it out there like it hasn't been created yet and it's in the "maybe" stage.

Nobody knows.

Remove ads