• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ready for a new round of Ceramic DM?(judgements in, check in for finals...)

Taladas

I am going to be gone friday thru sunday so if I make it to the final round could we hold off until monday?

Good luck to my estemed opponents.

Y'know, the more I think about it, the more I think my story was kinda cheap in a way. :) I mean, I stole the premise and the ending from an older story I wrote (although it is a story I wrote, so I'm not sure "stole" is really the right word) and the premise guaranteed I'd be able to use just about any picture I got and make it fit!

alsih2o

First Post
Maldur said:
Jury is working on the results : be patient!

(AlSiH2O, next time we do the judging from a tropical island :D)

i am much more a mountain hide-away kind of guy, never been one for the beach much.

hmm, maybe we could compromise somehow?

Mirth

Explorer
alsih2o said:

i am much more a mountain hide-away kind of guy, never been one for the beach much.

hmm, maybe we could compromise somehow?

I peep what your stressin', brutha. Never been a beach man much myself. I'm tucked away here on 16 acres backed up against a dip in a ridge between two mountains. Simply beautiful. Sorry Maldur, you're gonna have to come on up to the woodsy lands.

BTW, I'm working on the judging too.

Mystic_23

First Post
Great stories all. (This is a rather late post from a Spectator-Come-Lately and includes all of the stories on the thread). You have kept me entertained while I should be working. I can't wait to hear the results of the judging.

It's good to see you all having fun with this. Maybe in one of the future C-DM's I'll give it a go. :)

Remove ads