• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Quoth the Server - 404!

Mortuorum

First Post
As a newly registered member, I get a message at the top of the page:
EN World Announcement: Welcome! You're seeing this message because you have successfully completed your registration but you've never posted. We'd love to hear from you. Click here to say Hello and maybe even post a few details about yourself.
The "click here" link is broken.

Peace.

Michael Morris

First Post

LightPhoenix

First Post
Brix, do you remember the thread it was posted in, or maybe what the file was called? I tried searching google (site:enworld.org brix) for a cache, but I don't have time at the moment to sort through 83 results.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Tried to change my email addres in my account to one that is actually been used nowadays, got this message:

"Warning: fopen(http://...@hotmail.com) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No route to host in /shop/functions_rpgnow.php on line 142

Unable to open remote file."

Don't know what the problem is?

EDIT: Stupid me, there seems to already be a thread about this particular problem. Gonna be shamefull and post in there too.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads