• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Purchased Gold

Hi

I purchased some gold, mainly as a little tip to ENW, but it has not appeared in my account. I've emailed a couple of times and had no reply. Any help [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Sorry, [MENTION=6799460]97mg[/MENTION]! I wasn't actively monitoring this thread. I only saw this comment because somebody kindly messaged me. If you need my attention, it helps to tag me.

Could you resend your email? I can't find one which references gold or gp in the last few weeks. Thanks!

CapnZapp

Legend
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]: perhaps it would be good to update your instructions for this Meta subforum to include "please tag me for a speedier response"? ☺

I believe I speak for most of us when I say I expected the mod team to actively monitor the entire Meta forum; on most forums it's sole purpose (whatever it's name) is to contact the staff.

Regards

97mg

Explorer
Thanks [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]! Sorry it was silly of me not to tag you :) No drama or rush buddy, just wanted to donate a little and give a few players some GP rewards for their efforts. Have emailed you.

Cheers!
Ivan

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads