• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Printing LU: A5E

Horwath

Legend
I love the layout and most of the artwork.

Still not sold on the whole "green-ish" them, but that's just me...

Will it be available in PDF or only in print?

dave2008

Legend
I love the layout and most of the artwork.

Still not sold on the whole "green-ish" them, but that's just me...

Will it be available in PDF or only in print?
They usually offer products in print or PDF. I know I'm only interested in the PDF at this time. I might spring for the print run of the Bestiary.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
I am a book fan (hardbound) but pdfs are damn usable I would expect in this day and age if I buy the book that the pdf should be included for download.

Marc Radle

Legend
A free PDF with the hardcover is certainly not the norm. More typical is a discounted bundle price to buy both, or a free PDF if you subscribe to a line of books directly from the publisher, like Paizo does.

I definately would not just ‘expect’ to get the PDF for free just because you buy the hardcover.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
A free PDF with the hardcover is certainly not the norm. More typical is a discounted bundle price to buy both, or a free PDF if you subscribe to a line of books directly from the publisher, like Paizo does.

I definately would not just ‘expect’ to get the PDF for free just because you buy the hardcover.
I said "should" - > the pdf production once you have a functioning source costs the developer so little its old school thinking in my opinion to charge people more than once. When I buy a movie on a disk it often comes with a code for me to enter on-line to get access vial other methods (and that online access costs the Dev much more than posting a pdf).

Remove ads