• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Planestrider: Choose A Page And I'll Post It!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
When you say that, do you mean that we have to resubmit our requests tomorrow if we want our page shown? Should I be waiting until midnight to be first in line? If so, in which time-zone?
It resets the second I post the day's page. So Twiggly got tomorrow's. I post it at a random time throughout the day.

When you say that, do you mean that we have to resubmit our requests tomorrow if we want our page shown? Should I be waiting until midnight to be first in line? If so, in which time-zone?
Probably in whatever time zone the UK sits in, which is 5 to 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard time.

xiphumor

Legend
It resets the second I post the day's page. So Twiggly got tomorrow's. I post it at a random time throughout the day.
Very well. I feel like that strategy will produce a lot of bloat as people rush to try to repeat their requests, but I can see wanting to let people who weren't present for the initial post get their vote in.

(I'm also probably just salty for being a few seconds too late.)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How about pg 24? I'm interested in that psionic Savant. :)
This as the first request posted after yesterday's image, so page 24 it is! The queue is now reset. First come first served for tomorrow's page!

psj24.png

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Post 1, local time 7:18am. Post 2, local time 4:48am. Choosing the median between the two times means I will wake up at roughly 6am (6:06am I think) to get the best chance of getting my post in right after Morrus posts tomorrow.

BUT - now that I've posted that, people will also try that time, so, I will then triangulate for the median of the median with the earlier time AND try again at the median median with the later time

BUT!! now that I've posted that, I will have to try another strategy, so I will quadrangulate the median median of the median at least six times tomorrow morning

Outcome, I stay up for the next 24 hours continuously refreshing this thread...

I WILL GET THE NEXT POST Muahahahaha

Austin Powers Lol GIF

Remove ads