• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [PAIZO/DUNGEON/POLY] Living Greyhawk Journal - when do we get more?

Olive

Explorer
Erik and other Paizo people...
Just a request for more LGJ really, I've always enjoyed it (ohhhhh more fiend-sage!!!) and I've been missing it since the bright dessert issue!

Any chance you can let us know when it'll be back?

Loving the mags at the moment in general BTW.

There's another question floating around the boards about the old Ray Winninger Dungeoncraft articles that used to be online-- I'd like to see those again too!

grodog

Hero
During one of the past few Greytalk chats (on Thursday nights), Erik mentioned that the LGJ content would be more regular from now on. Dragon 100 and some mini-games had disrupted the regular GH articles for a little while.

And now, with Erik head of Dungeon and Polyhedron, we can hope to see more GH adventures in print (assuming that we bother to send him worthy GH adventures, of course...).

Olive

Explorer
grodog said:
During one of the past few Greytalk chats (on Thursday nights), Erik mentioned that the LGJ content would be more regular from now on. Dragon 100 and some mini-games had disrupted the regular GH articles for a little while.

cool... any word on the content?

grodog

Hero
Dragon was my preference too Olive.

That said, however, I'm glad that I recently decided to renew both Dungeon/Poly and Dragon for another year; hopefully it'll give Paizo (and Erik specificially) a chance to really find their stride with the magazines.

I don't recall much on the content from the chats. I'm sure Erik will chime in though with some details, once he sees the thread.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Dungeon 103's got a follow-up to the Bright Desert article that presents the Epic stats for Rary, stats for some of his buddies, and info on desert trolls and desert centaurs. After that I've got a boatload of stuff including more paladins from Gary Holian, a couple cities, new monsters, more places of mystery and other fun stuff. I can't promise LGJ in every issue, but it'll be a lot more regular from here on out since we'll be cutting down to 4 mini-games per year.

--Erik

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Hopefully there will be some interesting LGJ stuff. I haven't bought a copy of Dragon since it left, and my last copy of Dungeon was the one with the Bright Desert article. More SWd20 content as well would lead this DM back into the fold.

Remove ads