• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OT -- Search 4 LOTR personality tests

Lady Starhawk

First Post
As the subject says, as we were gaming last night we were talking about taking the LOTR character personality test things, and I can't remember what I ended up as, and a few of our gamers havent' seen these.

I was wondering of people could remember (or find) the sites that have the different tests. I remember taking a few of them, so more than one link would be wonderful :)

Thanks,
Lady Starhawk

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
The first link said I was Pippin, the second link was broken, and the third said I was Celeborn. The first link definitely had better questions than the third.

ConcreteBuddha

First Post
The first said I was Frodo.

Um...I personally think I'm a NG halfling Sorcerer, but that's besides the point.

The second said this:

"You are most like
The Dwarves

As the halls of Moria show, Dwarves like building and inventing.
Curiosity is one of your strong points as it allows you to think of better ways to acheive goals. You may try to outwit the system of you get bored or annoyed with it. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have a tendency to introspection. In your desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

As the foil to Aragorn, Sauron clearly embodies the evil side of this personality.

Traits: Pragmatic, autonomous, ingenious, resolute. On the dark side you could desire power and domination."

Dumb, dumb, dumb. It was based on the Keirsey/Myer's Briggs stuff. Dwarves are definitely NOT Abstract Thinkers. Look at my friggin signature...

And then #3

Gimli.

Damn.

:p

Zappo

Explorer
First one said I'm Gandalf.
Second one said I'm the Dwarves.
Thrid one said I'm Gimli.

So... I'm a Dwarven Fighter/Wizard?

Lady Starhawk

First Post

Just for kicks I'll let y'all know what I ended up with:

First one was Legolas, second Galadriel, the Lady of Lorien, third, celeborn. I guess I happen to be quite elf like :p

Lady Starhawk

1StrangeFellow

First Post
Two out of three arbitrary personality tests say that I'm Samwise. Actually very interesting because I identified with that character the most when watching the movie and was most impressed by the portrayal... and watching the movie was like experiencing the story for the first time all over again, Sam became my instant favorite. The last quiz didn't seem to have any rhyme or reason to the questions and identified me as Celeborn.

Last edited:

Remove ads